Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Life Goals


Goals



My boyfriend will turn 30 very soon and in a recent conversation with him I asked him about his goals and how they have changed in the last 10 year? I wanted to get his perspective on his achievements. The conversation led to some very interesting things that have changed in his life and the differences in his career. The conversation made me think about goal setting. Do we set goals in our life because we need to feel a control over our lives and destiny? Trust me I have many goals in life and am proud to say I have academically achieved many of my goals. In my personal life I believe God has changed my path in many ways. Economically I am still working on some goals and some of my goals have changed. None of us can change life and the things that happen to us even if those things can change our life and goals. So do we set goals to be able to find our path in life and try to control it or is goal setting a way to list the many things we want to achieve in life? Do our shape us or does life shape our goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment