Monday, July 23, 2012

Independence



Leaving the Nest





When I moved away from home to go to college I was very excited. At the young age of 18 I was ready to conquer the world. It wasn’t until my first set of exams and getting sick that I started missing home. After that first year of college I grew to appreciate my parents, my home and my space. I realized parents sacrifice so much and do so much for their children. I was able to mature and grow to love the place I called home. I see so many young kids ready to leave the nest and I am a strong believer every child should leave their home and grow to appreciate their parents and their home. Leaving the nest allows us to mature and grow into responsible adults. What are your thoughts about leaving the nest?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment